Wheelchair and ADA seating is available in the main grandstands (section 114-118), and is accessible by a ramp. ADA parking is available at each of our parking lots (see map under Parking section).
All guests over 21 years of age who would like to purchase alcoholic beverages can do so at concession stands throughout Paladin Stadium. All guests are required to show valid identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages. No guest will be served more than two alcoholic beverages at any given time. Alcohol beverage sales will stop at the 70th minute.
No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased at Triumph Stadium may result in ejection without refund. Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if visibly intoxicated. Intoxicated and/or disorderly behavior may result in ejection from the stadium without refund. No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside Paladin Stadium.
Guide, signal, and service animals are allowed inside the stadium with fans that need their assistance. No other animals are permitted.
Banners, Flags, and Signs
Fans are permitted to bring signs, flags and/or banners into the stadium to show their support of the Liberty. Prior club approval must be obtained in order to bring these items in to the stadium. All items must follow these guidelines:
- No profanities or inappropriate language may be exhibited on the sign, flag or banner.
- The sign, flag or banner may not block the view of other fans during the run of play.
- The sign, flag or banner may not block any sponsorship signage displayed in Paladin Stadium.
Any signs, flags or banners that do not follow the above guidelines must be removed or they will be subject to confiscation.
The ticket office location for 2023 will be coming soon. The ticket office is only open on match days 2 hours before the match until halftime. Tickets can be purchased on match day at the box office or in advance online through the website. Fees and taxes apply.
Camera and Video Equipment
Still cameras are allowed in Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium. Lenses exceeding 6” in length and tripods/monopods are not permitted inside the stadium without prior approval. Video cameras are prohibited.
Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket to attend the match, but must sit on the lap of the adult. Babies in hand-held carriers are allowed, but require a ticket due to taking up a seat.
Clear Bag Policy
Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium follows a Clear Bag Policy.
Code of Conduct
The Liberty is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans. All guests are asked to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team, fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior- including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines if a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- Entering the Field of Play without proper access or credentials will result in ejection from the stadium and/or arrest and subject to permanent ban from Paladin Stadium.
- Throwing objects or liquids of any kind onto the Field of Play or at individuals will result in ejection from the stadium and/or arrest and subject to permanent ban from Paladin Stadium.
If someone interferes with your enjoyment of a game, please contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance. Guests who fail to comply with the Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the stadium without refund. We thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy your visit to Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium!
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of the Triumph staff or designated security or fail to comply with the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without a refund of their event ticket and may lose future ticket privileges.
Entry information for Paladin Stadium will be released in the coming weeks. Ticket holders are able to enter 60 minutes prior to kick-off.
The First Aid Station location will be updated in the coming weeks. Should you need immediate assistance, please find the nearest security person or usher and they will dispatch help to you.
Food and Beverage Policy
Food and Beverages are sold inside the stadium, but fans are not allowed to bring any outside food or beverage items inside Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium. Please leave these items inside vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium. The only exceptions are food and beverage items for infants two years of age or younger, though special considerations may also be made for medical reasons.
Lost and Found
Lost and found items should be given to a Guest Services staff member. Lost items may be claimed at the Security Office located at the Southeast end of the stadium which will remain open for 30 minutes after the game has concluded. All items must be claimed within two (2) weeks after the event. Please make appropriate arrangements to retrieve all Lost and Found items. To contact retrieve a lost and found item call 864-203-0565.
Noise Making Devices
Musical instruments or any types of noise making devices not approved by the Liberty are not permitted inside Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium without prior consent from the Liberty staff. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as whistles, vuvuzelas, air horns, instruments, boom boxes and other electronic sound devices.
Parking maps and prices for the 2023 season will be released in the coming weeks. All lots open two hours prior to kickoff. Please pay the lot attendant upon arrival.
There is also a dedicated Uber/Lyft drop-off and pick-up zone located at the stadium.
Fans are prohibited from bringing the following into the stadium:
- Large purses
- Umbrellas (ponchos will be available for purchase)
- Cigarrettes and E-Cigarrettes
- Backpacks of any kind
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Missile or projectile like object
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment
- Laser pointers
- Hover boards
- Remote controlled aircraft (Drones)
- Cans, coolers, containers of food or beverages. Empty clear plastic water bottles are allowed.
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Canisters and small punch hole size confetti
- Beach balls
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the stadium staff/security
Anyone with an item that does not pass security measures will be asked to either take the item back to their vehicle or dispose of it.
Reedy River Riot
The Reedy River Riot is an independent supporters group for the Greenville Triumph Soccer Club. The supporters section is located in Section 110.
For information regarding visiting team seats, please contact Stacey at SWise@greenvilletriumph.com or call 864-203-0565 during regular business hours.
Fans may not exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket. In the case of a medical emergency, please see a guest services representative.
Paladin Stadium, including exterior balconies, is a smoke-free and vape-free facility, per City-County General Ordinance No. 44 Sec. 616-201, effective March 1, 2006. Smoking is prohibited in any enclosed public place, including Paladin Stadium. Smoking is permitted outside, up to the exterior ticketing checkpoints. Smoking/vaping is not allowed in Paladin Stadium parking lots.
Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium
3300 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC 29613
Strollers & Umbrellas
Strollers and umbrellas are not permitted inside Triumph Stadium at Paladin Stadium. Ponchos will be available for purchase.
Tickets can be purchased ahead of time by clicking here. You may also buy tickets at the ticket office on game days beginning two hours prior to kickoff.
The designated drop-off and pick-up zone have not been announced yet.
For information on how to secure seats in the official visiting team seating section please contact Stacey at SWise@greenvilletriumph.com or call 864-203-0565 during regular business hours.
Matches can be played during rain provided there is no threat of lightning in the area. Umbrellas are not allowed in stadium, but rain ponchos can be brought in and are sold in the Triumph team store located behind the scoreboard. In the event of severe weather in the area, play will be stopped and fans will be dismissed to their cars until the weather has passed. For the most up-to-date information on any delays and resumption of play, view the Liberty Twitter account (@gvl_liberty).
Will Call is located at the Ticket Office at Paladin Stadium. Will Call is open on match days two hours prior to kickoff until halftime.